Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Bird's Eye View

As the bird I'd like to start by welcoming you into my nest. I hope to show you the world through my eyes, by including many photos throughout my posts (all will be original photography by me, some digital some analog). I have a deep seeded love for all forms and mediums of the art world and wish to use this blog to express and share the art gems I come across in my life. Some will be made by me, some by others. Some old, some new. Some Vintage. The driving force behind this is that I am one of many in the world that is so-to-speak living out of place in time. I have a vintage heart and way of life. Follow the music of your life. What makes you flow. I am not all-knowing, I just have so much love and excitement to share.
A bird does not sing because it has
an answer. It sings because it has a song.original photography by Kate Lichtenstein

1 comment: