Sunday, August 14, 2011

Oh, the Joys of Vintage Nesting!

I want to share my latest Vintage finds with those bird-watching. I'm slowly building the timeless, old, antique world around me that I feel so comfortable in. Somewhere I belong that this time period doesn't always satisfy. I obtain these items all over the place. Sometimes early morning garage sales, thrift stores, or estate sales. There is just something different about the feel of an old piece, adding it to the collection is so wonderful. The joys of vintage nesting.

Some of my favorite outfits!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh love the strapless teal dress and that cute suitcase! Vintage nesting is so much fun, I'm slowly gathering my own things. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much!! Your lovely words have made my day :) I hope you will post about your vintage finds as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome, I'm so glad! Thank you, I've never really thought about posting those type of things, but I have a nice, small collection. Seriously, I think I'll go take pictures of them now ;D

    ReplyDelete