Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mad Men Yourself

The 1960s are by far my favorite decade/time period. I love wearing sundresses and looking fancy- and who doesn't love a man in a suit? Mad Men is a terrific series based in the 1960s and focuses on the lives of men who work on Madison Avenue, as well as their wives at home. Recently MadMen season 5 started on AMC and plays on Sunday nights at 10pm. Seasons 1 through 4 are available on Netflix instant-watch which is incredibly convenient. I highly suggest catching up before diving in- it's just the greatest show! I found a marvelous little website where you can "Mad Men Yourself"-one of the best ways to procrastinate! I made my boyfriend and I as 1960s characters and assembled this delightful photo!


The site takes a while to load at first, but it's worth it! Make your character here: madmenyourself.com

No comments:

Post a Comment